Helen, an experienced and qualified health practitioner, offers programs and retreats focused on relaxation, stress management, mindfulness & meditation.
Spend a day at the peaceful Mallow Cottage in a day-long group retreat, enroll in an 8 week group Mindfulness course or participate in weekly sessions or one-on-one consultations.
If you are holidaying in the region and staying at Mallow Cottage you can have Helen come and do a mini-retreat with you.
More about Mallow Wellbeing
Mallow Wellbeing is a stress management & healthy lifestyle program designed to help you or your group to better manage daily stress and balance the components that make up your lifestyle.
Stress is a necessary part of our lives - it keeps us motivated to deal with the day to day demands of work & modern living.
However long term, significant episodes of stress without good management or relief can wear our mind and bodies down - leaving us tired, irritable, unhappy & vulnerable to illness and disease. Often we do not realise that long term stress can be the underlying factor behind our ill health or vague symptoms of un-wellness.
Stress management does not replace good medical care. Just like a healthy lifestyle - it forms part of an holistic approach to health care.
Mallow Wellbeing programs are designed to help you :
- understand what stress is for you,
- understand how it impacts on your mind, body and spirit,
- learn ways of thinking differently about stress & lifestyle
- experience new ways of coping better or releasing stress,
- experience slowing down of the stress response,
- bring it all together into a personalised sense of balance, and
- link into other providers if required.