Mallow Cottage facilities/features
3 bedrooms – 2 queen and 1 twin
- Up to 6 people
- Ideal for groups or families
- Comfortable quality ensemble beds
- Quality linen
- Wool doonas
- Hot water bottles
- Book case with books & magazines
- CD player with MP3 access & CDs
- Large screen LCD TV with DVD player & DVDs
- Games and cards
- 1 with large bath,
- 1 with partial disability access
- Complimentary soap from local hand made ‘Washpool Soaps’.
- Wood heater
- Portable reverse cycle air conditioner
- Sunroom with dining area
- Large open sun filled hallway with timber floors – ideal space for yoga or meditation or just reading
- Large verandah with beautiful deck chairs and Weber BBQ
- Wheelchair accessible ramp
- Pets negotiable.
- Laundry with iron, ironing board, washing machine and clothes line.
Kitchen with stove, gas top, full size fridge & plenty of bench space
- Fully equipped with pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, wine glasses etc
- Complimentary tea, herb tea, plunger coffee, sugar, milk.
- Coffee machine
Organic Mallow Lamb hamper breakfast - mostly organic produce sourced locally. Mallow Organic Lamb sausages, Symara Organic Farm eggs & fruit, bread, Bramble Patch jam. Cost $15/person
Organic Vegetarian hamper breakfast – on request
Frozen meals prepared by popular local restaurant Patty’s on McGregor – Beef Lasagne or Mallow Lamb Curry & Rice (both delicious!) single serve portion $22.
Wine & cheese platter, quality local wine, crackers and 3 delicious cheeses from Granite Belt Dairy – $50
Lamb Packs available to cook your own meals or to take home with you. We produce award winning restaurant quality organic lamb, so why not take adavantage of purchasing direct from the farmer - we have a range of cuts available for either individual or bulk discount purchase.