Cottage Facilities & Features
3 bedrooms – 2 queen and 1 twin
- Up to 6 people
- Ideal for groups or families
- Comfortable quality ensemble beds
- Quality linen
- Wool doonas
- Hot water bottles
- Book case with books & magazines
- CD player with MP3 access & CDs
- Large screen LCD TV with DVD player & DVDs
- Games and cards
- 1 with large bath,
- 1 with partial disability access
- Complimentary soapfrom local hand made ‘Washpool Soaps’.
- Wood heater
- Portable reverse cycle air conditioner
- Sunroom with dining area
- Large open sun filled hallway with timber floors – ideal space for yoga or meditation or just reading
- Large verandah with beautiful deck chairs and Weber BBQ
- Wheelchair accessible ramp
- Pets negotiable.
- Laundry with iron, ironing board, washing machine and clothes line.
- Stove, gas top, dishwasher, full size fridge & plenty of bench space
- Fully equipped with pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, wine glasses etc
- Complimentary tea, herb tea, plunger coffee, sugar, milk.
- Coffee machine
Organic Mallow Lamb hamper breakfast
The hamper includes mostly organic produce sourced locally. Mallow Organic Lamb sausages, Symara Organic Farm eggs & fruit, Zest sour dough gourmet bread, Bramble Patch jam. Cost $15/person
Lamb packs available to cook your own meals or to take home with you. We produce award winning restaurant quality organic lamb, so why not take advantage of purchasing direct from the farmer - we have a range of cuts available for either individual or bulk discount purchase.
We also have organic lamb pies prepared by local Zest Gourmet Pasteries ...handy for a meal in a hurry & they're generous size, just $12/each delivered to your cottage.